Monday, June 11, 2007

New Ministry Resources



Welcome to Cornerstone Ministries, a ministry resource that writes original curriculum for use in your church. My name is Mike Lewis and I am producing and publishing my own youth ministry resources, curriculum, materials, downloads, and media for youth workers to use in their churches and other ministries. We are ever growing and expanding our material and planning for the future.

You will be able to purchase bound lesson books, CD's, or get downloads of materials sent to your inbox. This is going to be a different kind of material that I have never seen before. When it's ready, I will unveil it here first.

If you like what you see and would like a sample lesson, please contact me. My email is bigmikelewis [at] Gmail [dot] com. Thank you for dropping by.

__

No comments: